Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All Things SU! Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to the The all things Stampin' Up! Christmas Blog Hop. I hope you enjoy everyone's creations today.

I made a 12x12 scrapbook page of my handsome little man and I from last year to share with all of you. As I mention in a previous post I am trying to catch up on the first year of Malachi's scrapbook before I have my second little baby boy in five weeks.
The page uses some of the DSP from the Christmas Lane Simply Scrapin' Kit from the Holiday Mini. I also used the Northern Frost Sizzlet Decorative Strip die with the Silver Glimmer paper. I just love the way it sparkles.

I am sorry to say that I just realized that I used a retired die on this page. I used the Join in the Cheer Sizzlet Decorative Strip. I apologize for my error. I also added some Mica Flakes along the bottom of the page. It looks like snow and adds that perfect touch.

My second project I wanted to use some of the pieces from the Simply Scrappin' Kit to make a card. These die cuts are so easy to use and apply to a Christmas card. I also used some bakers twine for the string of Christmas bulbs. Added a stamped Merry Christmas and wallah a Simply cute Christmas card.

I hope you enjoyed my simple Christmas projects. Make sure to hop on over to Tanya Ball's Blog to check out her Holiday creations.




4 comments:

Tonya said...

Rose,I love how the snowflakes seem to have caught Malachi's attention on your scrapbook page. Great projects, so very pretty!

Shellie G said...

I love your scrapbook page. You make wish i had gotten that die :-)
I'm not a scrapper althoug I keep telling myself that I want to be ;-p
Maybe someday

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Your projects are SUPER cute!!! I need to get back into scrapbooking. I am so behind. Thank you for the great inspiration! Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Annie Lee said...

I love both of these!!! You have done a great job. I love the wintery festive look!