Thursday, October 4, 2012

October Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hop



Now this is going to be a spooky Stylin' Blog Hop! This month is all about Halloween.I have several projects to share with you that will make you want to create spooky treats for your loved ones.

First I made a simple Halloween card with my Googly Ghouls Stamp set and the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP. For the sentiment I used the Delightful Dozen Stamp Set.

This set is so adorable and I just love using those googlie eyes on all of the characters.

Items Used:
Stamp Set- Googly Ghouls, Delightful Dozen
Ink- Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango
Paper- Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Other- Googlie eyes

This Halloween I am totally into making Halloween treats so when I was strolling down the aisle at a local store and saw these cute Lollipops, I picked up a couple with the intentions of decorating them.

This lollipop is on a spinner so it actually spins around for even licking. LOL! The Candy Corn colors go great with the paper. I know some people just love candy corn but I am not one of them so when I read that the actual flavor of the lollipop is strawberry I was relieved. You know, just in case I have to eat it myself. Although I'm sure Malachi wouldn't mind helping.

Anyway I decorated the Lollipop with a lolly and an image from the Spooky Bingo Bits Stamp set. So quick and easy.

Items Used:
Stamp Set- Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink: Basic Grey
Paper: Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP, Tangerine Tango, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla

A couple of years ago people started using these test tubes for all sorts of treats. I of course wanted to get my hands on some of these but never did find any locally. Well this year as I was strolling through a local craft store I found a package of them and thankfully they are plastic ones.

I put some candy pumpkins in the test tube and decorated with some DSP and the another image from the Spooky Bingo Bits Stamp Set. I tied some Striped Satin Ribbon around the tube to hold the Scallop Circle and then cut it into strips with my paper snips.

Items Used:
Stamps Set- Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink- Basic Black
Paper- Tangerine Tango, Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Other- Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip Markers, Scallopp Circle Punch, 1 inch Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Striped Satin Ribbon

I hope you enjoyed these simple Halloween treats and card. Make sure to Hop on over to Tonya's Blog to see what spooky items she has created. 




 Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Shellie G. of Creative Electica
  2. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  3. Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
  4. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose (You are Here)
  5. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  6. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  7. Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
  8. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
  9. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  10. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  11. Nancy B of Momma B Stampin'
  12. Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge

8 comments:

Pat T. said...

Cute, cute projects! I need to get some test tubes!! Thank you for sharing.

Tonya said...

Cute projects! Love the spinning sucker and the test tube is so cute. I can't imagine a kid that would want to eat the treats!

Terry said...

You've made all kinds of goodies. I think my favorite is the test tube because those pumpkins look terrific!

Hugs,

Terry

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

I love your projects.. how adorable! Thank you so much for sharing.. cute card!!!!!

Kim Ryden said...

Cute cute projects! Love all od the details! No wonder your daughter got whole of your projects...candy!!!

Annie Lee said...

Cute cute cute!!!! Each project cuter and cuter as you scroll down. Love them!

Pam Steckman said...

I love the projects! The lollipop is my favorite! That card is super cute too! Thanks for sharing with us!

Nancy Brown said...

Great projects...good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing.